Workshop participants are encouraged to use the Workshop Q & A pages to ask for support — and to support others.
- Who can ask questions in the Workshop Q & A’s?
- The Workshop Q & A’s section is for Workshop participants only. If you have a question for Elizabeth about her services, please use one of the methods on the Contact Me page.
- Why doesn’t my question show up on the Question page?
- All questions, and answers submitted by the public, are held for moderation before being published. You will see your question as soon as it has been approved by a moderator.
- Why do I have to log in to ask a question?
- I apologize for the extra hoops. I really do. As a user, I hate extra hoops. But like everyone, my time and resources are limited. The Workshop Q & A’s are provided as a service to paying workshop members. I appreciate your indulgence and patience in this matter.
- Hmmm, I’m uncomfortable using my Facebook/Google, etc credentials. My privacy is important to me.
- Your privacy is very important to me. If you’re a workshop participant, I already have your email address and your phone number. I do not collect or store any further information. The OnePage login is offered merely as a convenience to you. If you don’t want to use an existing login credential, please feel free to use the “register” link instead of an existing social media login. Using the “register” link involves submitting your email address and choosing a password and creating a login specifically for this site.
- I don’t want to ask my question in a public forum? Can’t I just email you directly?
- Please don’t let yourself be intimidated by the public nature of the Q & A’s. As we all know, the only stupid question is one we don’t ask. You might be doing someone else a huge favor by asking a question they can’t summon the courage or find the words to ask themselves. However, when dealing with money, sometimes question really are too private in nature to ask in a public forum. And sometimes the question involves details that are best kept out of the public eye. If this is the case, please feel free to check the “only visible to admin and moderator” box just above the Post Question button.
- Who can answer questions in the Workshop Q & A’s?
- Any and all past and current Workshop participants with valid login credentials will be able to submit an answer.
- Why doesn’t my answer show up in response to a question?
- All answers are held for moderation before being published. You will see your answer displayed as soon as it has been approved by a moderator.
- Who will be answering the questions? Can workshop members answer or just Staff?
- I encourage all workshop community members to participate in the Workshop Q & A’s. By combining resources and helping each other, we build a stronger community and we hear from a diversity of perspectives rather than from just a few voices.
- While I respect the opinion of my fellow workshop participants, I was really hoping for Elizabeth’s input on my question.
- If a question has not been answered to your satisfaction, please feel free to continue the conversation by asking again and requesting my input specifically.